Sunday, March 4, 2012
I Can't Stand These Blog Posts
Can you really think I will really accede to all this officious, continuous work? At my deft key movements, I type yet another pointless blog post of which only you will read. This blog post will just comprise of wisdom gone to waste because nobody other than you will glaze over it. I brandish my intellectual wit for anyone to enjoy; and yet, my work will not be made explicit. I move that my stately work be printed and be posted on the classroom walls. It will create a sense of solace for myself and entertain others. People who do not witness my work are basically destitute persons. If this week is inopportune, then we can come up with a premeditated plan of action. If we complete this plan, you will not regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment