Sunday, March 11, 2012
We All Need A Sami In Our Life
I'm currently skyping this friend of mine while I write another obnoxious blog post. But this one is different from the others because I actually really want to tell you about this far from superficial girl. She has a quite a potent wit and never ceases to find a way to make me smile or laugh. It's almost scary how funny she can be with her wit. Any time I am with her, I talk in an allude manner and not worry about her seriously judging me. Time just slides by easily at a guile pace. Even though we can sound pretty stark towards each other in front of others, don't let this be conclusive, deep down we are incredibly close. She is exemplary person on how this world should be, an open minded person who knows how to find the good in each thing, no matter how dark. The unquestioned intergrity she has creates a placid atmosphere that eclipses any problem that could be encumbering me. This girl that I am so happy to have in my life name is Sami Nandyal, I wouldn't trade her for anyone. I don't think she could fathom how much I would miss her if I lost contact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment